Happy New Year from Edinburgh, Scotland! This post was scheduled. Cheeky.
It’s time for another bucket list update (mostly for my own benefit) as a new year dawns and the months turn to weeks on my little London adventure.
Finally saw the Peter Pan statue!
I’d like to think I can do everything, but I’ve had to delete some of the things from my list. I think the Globe Theatre is closed for the season.
Rather than paste the old list again with a few more things crossed out, I’ve revamped it a bit and added a few new things.
- Stand on the South side of the Thames at Westminster Bridge when Big Ben chimes at midnight
- Visit the National Portrait Gallery
- Go up to the viewing deck of The Shard
- Take photos of London at night from Waterloo Bridge
- Walk along Regent’s Canal
- Walk from Wandsworth Bridge to Tower Bridge
- Visit Samantha’s house
- Redo Asa’s memorial on the Abbey Road wall
- Visit Oxford and Brighton
- Drive a car on the wrong side of the road (left)
- Go to Hampstead Heath
- See a Football match
- See the following at the theatre: Viva Forever, Les Miserables
- Visit these European cities: Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Athens, Lisbon
- Leave happy
Twelve weeks to go.